Sewers & Drains
Garbage Disposal Repair
Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling
Tankless Water Heaters
Sewer & Drain Cleaning in Sacramento
Efficient Solutions for Clogged Drains
Most of the time people think they can handle drainage problems on their own, but DIY plumbing can lead to serious plumbing problems. To ensure your plumbing is properly cared for, you need experienced technicians. Our drain cleaning experts from Plumbing Solutions are here to offer the best drain cleaning services in the industry. All you need is to give us a call, and our plumbers would be there right away. We offer a variety of plumbing and drain services in Sacramento, Placerville, Folsom, Roseville, and all throughout Sacramento and Placer counties. We also know what it takes to provide each client with the best of the best in craft and results.
Servicing All Types of Drains
At Plumbing Solutions, we know your home deserves more than the best care it can get. So, from the sink to the sewer line, we scrutinize everything and help take care of the drains in your home. We are equipped with the latest tools and technology to help us easily detect the exact cause of your plumbing problem and implement the optimal solution.
Our Sacramento drain cleaning specialists service:
- Sewer drains
- Kitchen sink drains
- Bathroom sink drains
- Shower and tub drains
- Toilet drains
- Laundry drains
Don’t panic when your kitchen or bathroom sink is clogged or your toilet is overflowing, we are here to help. Call Plumbing Solutions for specialized, same-day services to unclog your drain as quickly and effectively as possible.
Common Causes of Drain Clogs
Clogged blockage and drainage problems may start as minor issues but can quickly accelerate into significant issues. A clogged drain can even result in slow water drainage, flooding, sewage backup, and costly repairs.
To prevent clogged drains, it is necessary to know the most common causes of these clogs, including:
- Dirt – Excess dirt from your clothing or other sources can build up in your drains and cause them to block. For this reason, it is necessary to inspect pipes for dirt accumulation regularly.
- Soap – Soap builds up down the drain because they usually contain grease and fat. When the fat of the soap combines with mineral water, it forms a solid residue and sticks to the pipes, clogging them.
- Hair – This is no doubt the biggest culprit for drain blockages. The best way to prevent hair buildup is to ensure all drains guards are clear and free from hair, or you can call us to do it for you.
We would love to help our customers who want to get the best drain cleaning services in Sacramento, Placerville, Roseville, Folsom, Citrus Heights, or nearby.
4 Ways To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Install a lint-catcher: Your washing machine’s water line is responsible for bringing the water out of the machine after it’s done washing. But what comes with the water is all of the dirt and particles from your clothes. A lint-catcher is easy to install and will save you from needing our Thousand Oaks drain cleaning services.
2. Dispose of your cooking oil and grease in the trash: These sticky oils have a way of clinging to our pipes and causing all sorts of blockages as they catch food particles that are passing by. You should use a used milk carton or something disposable to put your oil in so it doesn’t clog your pipes.
3. Consider a hair-stopper: The number 1 reason our Thousand Oaks drain cleaning experts are called into a residence is because there is too much hair in the shower drain. Hair-stoppers are pretty cheap and easy to install, so there’s no reason not to.
4. Avoid putting the following food items in your garbage disposal: Egg shells, coffee grounds, starchy foods, celery, and chicken bones will all do harm to your garbage disposal in different ways so it’s best to discard these foods in the trash.
Advantages of Our Drain Cleaning Service
Plumbing Solutions consistently offers top-quality drain cleaning services. We provide expert training to our qualified plumbers, so we can provide nothing but superior results. At the same time, we offer 100% customer satisfaction, which means if you are not satisfied with our services, we will make it right.
Here is a list of benefits you can get by hiring our drain cleaning experts:
- Efficient rooter services – Tree roots are one of the most common culprits of a clogged drain or sewer line. Whether these roots are blocking your drain or causing pipe damage, let our team help you. We use cutting-edge methods and tools, like cable machines, to get rid of even the most stubborn roots and clogs.
- 24/7 drain cleaning services – Although clogged drains may seem like a minor issue, it can be a real hassle, especially for homes with just one bathroom. The good news is we offer emergency drain cleaning services 24/7, assuring customer satisfaction.
- Hydro-jetting available – Our team offers hydro-jetting when cable machines are not enough. Using high-pressure water, we safely and efficiently remove debris buildup from the pipeline including its walls and clean your drainage system properly.
- High-tech video camera inspection – Plumbing Soltuions uses top-quality sewer cameras for accurate rooter clog locating and pipe inspections. These cameras go deep inside the pipes and provide us a clear view of the problem
Why Choose Our Drain Cleaning Services?
Plumbing Solutions is a trusted company known for its 24/7 sewer and drain cleaning in Sacramento. So, whenever your drains get clogged, or your water pipes brake, all you need to do is to call our experts and leave the rest to us.
We offer services that ensure the following advantages:
- Flood-free home
- Use of hydro-jet machines
- No-mess work area from start to finish
- Highly affordable services
Your Favorite Sacramento Drain Cleaning Company
When you are looking for the most experienced, professional, reliable, and efficient drain cleaning company, then your only choice should be Plumbing Solutions. If your wastewater is not flowing properly, don’t wait for a miracle—call our experts instead. We always do a complete check-up of your drainage and find the right solution for it. Our company also has a large service area and can accommodate customers in Sacramento, Placerville, Roseville, Folsom, Citrus Heights, and the surrounding areas.
Call us at (916) 275-4716 to request drain cleaning in Sacramento or nearby!